Let’s talk about wedding albums. I’ll never forget the first time I sat down to look through my parents’ album. It was a large white fabric album, with frilly lace, and beautiful vintage wedding photos straight out of the 70s. I chuckled looking at the style of the era, but smiled looking at how happy they were when they said I DO. My parents have been married for almost 40 years, and I just love looking back at the day they started their journey. Wedding albums are heirloom pieces that will stand the test of time, which is why I’m happy to announce I will now offer Heirloom Wedding Albums to my clients. They come in a variety of sizes and you can also choose from a number of color and fabric options. You can also add debossing and adorn the cover with your names and wedding date. Here is some additional information:
– Square: 8×8, 10×10, 12×12
– Rectangle: 8×10, 9×12, 11×14
– Mini: add a scaled down duplicate to any album order. Minis are roughly 6×6/5×7 in size and make great gifts for families.
DESIGN AND PRINT
– 10 to 40 spreads (20-80 sides)
– Archival prints in luster and semi-matte finishes.
– Lay-flat binding with tight creases and no gutter.
– Pricing starts at $750 for an 8×8 with 10 spreads (20 pages).
– Minis starts at $250 for 10 spreads
Here’s a recent 8×10 album I made for a customer. The cover is Coastal Linen in Lilac.
Share this story